[RP TownTalk] News about the Black dog running loose

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 18:04:49 UTC 2014

Thanks SO much for the update; I only saw the dog twice, looked like a nice little fella.  If he was sensitive to touch, it COULD be that at some point in his life he'd been abused?  I'd love to think he's ok and could get a good home. I'd also like to thank everyone for caring - shows how people can pull together when someone (human or animal) is in need.

Thanks again, everybody.