[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Black dog running loose

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 13:23:29 UTC 2014

There's a lady who lives in the 4703 part of the apartment building at Ravenswood and Lafayette, she owns a smallish white, shaggy dog and a larger short-haired dog, looks like it might be some kind of bull terrier mix; I think she lives with her sons; she from El Salvador speaks very little Engliah, I'm not sure which apartment she lives in.  (I live on the 4701 side of the bldg).  Usually she has both dogs on leashes, but I HAVE seen the black dog running loose once and a while, esp. early in the morning.  So don't know if she has it on the leash and it gets loose or if she or her sons just let it out first thing without a leash. As for the other black dog; I saw one the other day, but don't think it was hers, as it looked more like a border collie mix, with longer hair.  We've had several new people move in and out of the building lately, don't know if someone new has a black dog or if someone who lived here and moved out left their dog?  I'll try to
 contact the bldg. owner, Mr. B. Wright, see if he knows anyone in the bldg. who owns a shaggy black dog.  If  you have any concerns over animals running loose (or other problems you might see at the bldg, such as people "hanging out," etc), his # is on the sign in front of the bldg., (202) 253 8297.