[RP TownTalk] Black dog running loose

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 10:42:46 UTC 2014

Apparently people have set up food, etc., for this dog near the EW Highway overpass - I think I saw the dog this morning when I went out, but it was still pitch dark at that hour and it was running away.  I'd hate to think of him being taken in by Animal Control and put down, but also dont' like to see the poor thing so near the railroad tracks.  As it DOES seem rather skittish, it's only a matter of time until he runs on the tracks....   anybody out there  knoiw of anyone with good "dog catching" skills who could take him to a rescue?