[RP TownTalk] Adelphi Pool - early bird membership until April 1st

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:40:36 UTC 2014

We've belonged to this pool for years. It's a great pool!

http://adelphipool.org/

If you sign up before April 1st, you get $50 off the membership fee.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland   |
www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families