[RP TownTalk] FW: [HMS-PTA] PTSO Meeting, Tuesday, May 13th at 6:30 pm

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 01:07:20 UTC 2014

Forwarding this message from Hyattsville Middle School President, Suzanne Van Nuys. This is a great opportunity for incoming families (i.e., families with 5th or 6th graders, depending on the school) to learn more about Hyattsville Middle School. My understanding is that Principal Washington and other school staff will be in attendance.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville, MD

Hey, PTSO Members!
Tuesday, May 13th is our last meeting of the school year and it's an important one.
Here's our agenda to date:
Voting for next year's officers - we need a president, secretary, treasurer and vice-presidents for the 6th, 7th and 8th grades-  Please plan to get involved!Discussion of the new uniform policyProviding feedback about the school year to be considered in planning for next year
FYI - we are no longer considered members of the Maryland PTA, so no vote will be needed on that subject.
I look forward to seeing you all!

Visit the HMS webpage at

http://www1.pgcps.org/hyattsvillems/

or the HMS PTA webpage at

https://sites.google.com/site/hmspta2011/

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HMS-PTA" group.