[RP TownTalk] Learn to Row June 7, 8-11 am, Bladensburg Waterfront Park--FREE

Maureen Farrington maureen.farrington at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:15:16 UTC 2014

Awesome!  The Anacostia Watershed Society's Free Paddle Nights start up
about the same time, and we have a number of dates at Bladensburg
Waterfront Park through the summer:

   - June 19, July 8, August 19, September 9, September 25

http://www.anacostiaws.org/get-involved/recreation/paddling/paddle-night

Also, we just announced our Safari Series which include Sunset Pontoon
tours, Lotus Paddle, and a Moonlit paddle. We do ask a small donation for
these outings.

http://www.anacostiaws.org/safari-series

Being out on the Anacostia River is a great way to cool off in these summer
months!

-m