[RP TownTalk] Rivers to Rockets Bike Rally

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 19:20:23 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

Well Saturday looks AWESEOME! We hope you come ride with us in the morning at 10am from the old 94th Aero Squadron parking lot (Paint Branch Parkway). We will start gathering at 9 for registration and payment. Coffee and fruit will be provided.  The ride will take this route:

2014 ATHA Bike Rally

 2014 ATHA Bike Rally
A twelve mile loop featuring the NE Branch Trail, Paint Branch Trail, College Park Trolley Trail, and visiting most areas of College Park and Old R... -- 13.2 mi, +253 ft. Starts in College Park, MD
View on ridewithgps.com Preview by Yahoo

We will then return to the parking area and have a great lunch from Dumms Corner Market/Deli and you can collect a t-shirt, a water bottle, or one of our super cool brand new frisbees!

A great ride, very easy, and a great way to stretch your legs on this great looking weekend!

See you there!
Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.