[RP TownTalk] Proposed 7-11 at Route 1/Sheridan St.

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:42:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for this email, Ben.  I only just found out about the proposed 7-11
today, which is incredibly disappointing.  I would have hoped that
residents of the adjoining neighborhood would have been notified of such a
drastic change to our area before we were knocking on the door of an
impending development.

I hope as many people as possible will be at the MUTC meeting tomorrow
night to express how wrong-headed this development would be.  Given the
unanswered questions about traffic on Route 1 as a result of the Cafritz
development, adding a 7-11 to Route 1 and East-West Highway would not only
make it virtually impossible for local residents to get in and out of the
neighborhood, but it would also vastly change the peaceful residential
nature of the neighborhood.

I echo Ben's call for residents to go to the MUTC meeting tomorrow night at
7:30pm at the Town Hall in order to urge the MUTC and the Town Council to
put an end to this development.

-Heather Cronk (6304 46th Ave)