[RP TownTalk] Proposed 7-11 at Route 1/Sheridan St.

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Nov 5 13:24:38 UTC 2014

Sarah gave a good summary of the limits of what the M-U-TC Committee can
do, but I thought I would add one important detail, which is the full name
of the Committee: The Riverdale Park *Local Design Review* Committee.  The
main job of the Committee is to review submitted applications for
compliance with the architectural standards in the books for which Sarah
gave links; decisions about what uses would be allowed in a M-U-TC zone
were made in the late 1990s, if my memory is correct, and certainly no
later than 2003-2004 when the Riverdale Park Development Plan was finalized.

All of that being said, we welcome public participation at tonight's
meeting.

Alan K. Thompson
M-U-TC Local Design Review Committee Chair