[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Join us in Maryland to speak out for monarchs and bees

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:04:59 UTC 2014

Friends and Neighbors.  Just wanted to alert anyone interested, that we
have a golden opportunity to weigh in on federal policy re regulation of
the pesticides that are contributing to the devastating and rapid loss of
pollinators - right here in our fair city next Monday, Nov 17th at USDA on
River Road. Details below!  (Note it says for more info to reply - that
won't work since I have forwarded the email to the list.  The address to
write is Linda Lopez at biogemsdefenders at savebiogems.org.