[RP TownTalk] Found Black Lab and Graffiti

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 13:00:07 UTC 2014

A tagless male black lab (I think) followed me home this morning. He was wandering around the houses on the corner of 51st and Ravenswood (on the Ravenswood side). He is incredibly friendly and playful. He also seems to have some training as he understood the "sit" command. I would send a picture, but TownTalk's filters wouldn't allow it due to message size constraints. He is chilling out in my backyard for now, although he can probably jump my fence if he wanted to...

On another note, I noticed that someone tagged the building that was formerly Jey's Auto Service in full view of Route 1. Do I need to contact public works, or is this sufficient?

Thanks,
Todd