[RP TownTalk] Found Black Lab and Graffiti

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:09:51 UTC 2014

Hi Todd,

Definitely call Public Works to let them know about the graffiti. While our
elected officials monitor this list, I'm not sure whether Town Staff are
able to do so with the regularity that some situations require. Issues that
need quick resolution should be sent directly to town staff.

Public Works contact info:
(301)864-1803
Email to Director of Public Works, Leonard Addison:
laddison at riverdaleparkmd.gov

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families

*Raising Your Challenging Child: Group training in behavior management *• *Fall
Workshop *•* starting September 22nd, 2014 in Riverdale Park, MD *•
* http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com>*