[RP TownTalk] Fwd: FW: URGENT Action Alert: Oppose CB-73-2014

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:59:52 UTC 2014

You know that billboard on East West Highway between Route 1 and
Kenilworth? It's about to get a whole lot more annoying. The Planning,
Zoning & Economic Development (PZED) Committee of the County Council is
considering legislation that would allow billboards in Prince George's
County to use LED displays.

If you object to this, please contact your county council members and
county executive Rushern Baker. Below are their e-mail addresses:

CM Andrea Harrison <councildistrict5 at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Derrick Leon Davis <CouncilDistrict6 at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Eric Olson <EOlson at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Ingrid M Turner <IMTurner at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Karen R Toles <KRToles at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Mary A. Lehman <MALehman at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Mel Franklin <MFranklin at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Obie Patterson <OPatterson at co.pg.md.us>,
CM Will Campos <WACampos at co.pg.md.us>,
Rushern L. Baker, III <countyexecutive at co.pg.md.us>

You can also attend the meeting on September 23rd, but I can't figure out
when or where that meeting is from the County Council website. I'll let you
know when I get that information.

Spread the word!

-Sarah