[RP TownTalk] FW: URGENT Action Alert: Oppose CB-73-2014

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:03:02 UTC 2014

Information about the PZED hearing:

Tuesday, September 23: 2:30 PM

County Administration Building (CAB)
Council Hearing Room #2027
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

Metered parking on the street. There is a structured parking garage next
door, but most spots are reserved; might be a free spot on the roof.

Alternatively, free parking at Equestrian Center just off Rt.4 and take the
shuttle bus to the CAB.

In the rear of the hearing room will be tables with a sign-in sheet and
handout materials. Sign-in, identify yourself as opposed to CB-73. There
may be separate sign-in sheets on clipboards (1) for speakers, and (2) for
those who want to register their views but not speak. I’d arrive early (~
2:15) to be sure you get a seat. People may come out of the woodwork on
this issue. I hope so, anyway. We never know how these committee meetings
are going to go, so come prepared for a long afternoon.