[RP TownTalk] Please Join RPAC's Annual Membership Appreciation and Recruitment Event

RP Arts Council rpartscouncil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:06:00 UTC 2015

*Dear Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC)  members, supporters, and friends:*

RPAC will host its annual membership appreciation and recruitment
event on Tuesday,
April 21, 2015 at Town Center Market (Queensbury & Lafayette) from 7 p.m.
to 9 p.m.

We'll highlight some local artists who will display their work, show our
appreciation to our sponsors and work to recruit new members to our ranks.
If you need to renew or join RPAC, you can pay at the event or go online
now to join at:  www.RPartscouncil.org. Individual memberships are only $10
and $15 for a couple.

Please join us for this event.  There will be food (by Dumm's Pizza and
Subs), beverages and the company of art lovers throughout our community.
Stop in for awhile or the whole evening if you can.  A fun time will be had
by all!

We hope to see you there.  If you have any questions, please email me at
maritanovicky at gmail.com or call my cell at 301-832-8347.

Thanks for support of the RPAC and arts in our community, and don't forget,
ArtsFest2015 is coming up on Sunday, May 3, 2015 from 11 am to 5 pm at our
Town Center.

Hope to see you soon,

Marita Novicky
RPAC Secretary