[RP TownTalk] This weekend! Don't miss it!

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 16:10:54 UTC 2015

We are busy pulling together this weekends eblast. If you aren't aware of what an exciting weekend this is, tune in!

Friday evening - Greenbelt Theater "soft" re-opening & also free music programs at The Clarice.

Saturday - 10a-4p at 3901 48th street Bladensburg Md is the Bostwick Festival. Parking nearby and at the Bladensburg Waterfront Park (trolley starts running at noon). Details at marylandmilestones.org. Also that morning Waterfront Park will have an open house with free rentals of bikes and boats. Plus lots more in our eblast.

Sunday - 10a at Magruder Park is the Rivers to Rockets Bike Rally. Ride registration includes lunch and gift, plus Proteus and Arrow Bikes will be on site that morning. Register at Marylandmilestones.org Ride will go through the other big event - the Riverdale Park Arts Festival. Plus more on our eblast.

Please come out and celebrate the region with us. We can't wait to see you!

Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones