[RP TownTalk] Meals & Skills for the Homeless Event

Alonzo Washington alonzo at alonzowashington.com
Tue Dec 8 15:17:06 UTC 2015

Dear Riverdale Park Residents,

This Saturday, December 12th from 5:00pm-7:00pm, I am hosting our
District's first annual "Meals & Skills for the Homeless" event at Seabrook
Seventh Day Adventist Church. The goal of our event is to raise awareness
of the issues of homelessness and poverty in Prince George's County. Too
often, these issues go unaddressed in our communities, and I believe we
need to be more proactive about providing resources and opportunities to
our most underserved populations.

This event is designed to provide services to homeless families and
veterans; families and students receiving Free and Reduced meals; and all
those in need of a warm meal for the holidays. Additionally, the event will
feature free professional training and career resources.

We are still seeking volunteers to help us set-up the event, greet guests,
and serve food. Please contact me at Info at AlonzoWashington.com if you are
interested in volunteering. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington
Maryland State Delegate