[RP TownTalk] Seed & Bake Sale

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 13:27:45 UTC 2015

  The HyattsvilleHorticultural Society's sixth annual seed sale will be this Saturday, February7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hyattsville Municipal Building (4310 GallatinStreet). Please look for us in the Mary Prangley Room on the secondfloor.     We will have a great selection of seeds fromHart Seeds and Landreth Heirloom Seeds. As usual, we will have a savoryselection of tasty baked goods, soups, coffee, teas and juices.

This year we will have several educational displays on butterfly, beneficialinsects and container gardens. New this year, several members have put togetherdisplays of their favorite seed selections. In addition, we always have aninteresting selection of used gardening books, pamphlets and garden relateditems.

This annual event has always been a great opportunity to stock up on seeds forthe coming gardening season and mingle with fellow gardeners. We look forward to seeingyou there!