[RP TownTalk] basement apartment?

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:10:49 UTC 2015

Our son's piano teacher is looking for a basement apartment to rent
beginning in March, preferably with a private entrance and its own
kitchenette/laundry facilities.

She is absolutely delightful - responsible and kind. I'd be happy to talk
to you about her if you need a reference. We've known her for 8 years now
(hard to believe!)

If you, or someone you know, has something like this available, please let
me know offlist at sarah.wayland at gmail.com

Also, please feel free to forward this to others in the area.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families

• *Raising Your Challenging Child* •
*Group training in behavior management for kids*
*10 sessions* •* starting February 23rd, 2015 in Riverdale Park, MD *
*http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/>*