[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville council discusses RxR quiet zone for Decatur crossing

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:10:37 UTC 2015

David - I'm so grateful for your work on this (and to everyone else who has
worked on this over the years, including Rob Oppenheim, Vernon Archer, Sara
Imhulse, Jonathan Ebbeler, and (I'm sure) countless others of who I'm
unaware).

I was trying to remember when David was on the Riverdale Park Town Council,
and some digital archaeology revealed that his last term ended in 2005.
That means that this process has been underway for well over a decade!

So thanks to you, David, for your vision and work to make this happen, and
thanks to everyone else who has worked on this over the years. I'm really
pleased that I can now anticipate a less deafening spring and summer!

-Sarah
 1 block from the tracks, north of the train station
  right where the engineers start blowing the horn when heading southbound

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families

• *Raising Your Challenging Child* •
*Group training in behavior management for kids*
*10 sessions* •* starting February 23rd, 2015 in Riverdale Park, MD *
*http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/>*