[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville council discusses RxR quiet zone for Decatur crossing

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:20:00 UTC 2015

I assume David will be moving back to RP once the Quiet Zone takes effect?
;-)

Echoing the sentiments of Bob and Sarah, many thanks for your foresight,
diligence and good efforts on this, David.

(Sarah, I'm thinking Alice Ewen, former Ward 1 council member, should also
be on your list of those we are so grateful to!)