[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Sexual Assaults

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 16:57:20 UTC 2015

Excellent concerns, every one.  I hadn't heard about this until I received a facebook notice from the Riverdale Park Police Dept. the other day.  My place of employment is in the area, and I've tried to let people there know what's been going on; many of the people live outside this area and may not have heard anything.  Everybody, please be careful and stay safe; if you're out and about, leave the headphones, etc. at home, keep your eyes off the "gadgets", etc.  If you look like you're not paying attention to your surroundings, you're an easier target for the bad guys.  And, as always, if you DO see something suspicious, anything at all, please let the police know.  Hopefully the person(s) committing these assaults will be caught, and soon.