[RP TownTalk] Hiker Biker trail

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Fri Jun 12 13:53:15 UTC 2015

All

I agree wholeheartedly with Allison's thoughtful comments. I for one am sick of my wife receiving catcalls as she walks on Queensbury Rd by "gentlemen" in Pueblo Construction trucks. This happens routinely even at 7 in the morning. Are we as a society only to take things seriously if she is actually grabbed and thrown into the bushes and raped?  Groping and catcalling are gateway and test crimes and we should have a zero tolerance policy.

Rather than look for this individual why don't the police put female decoy officers walking on Queensbury Road and see what happens? We have laws on the books in out town that make catcalling illegal.

JWE