[RP TownTalk] well done to NZI

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 20:58:32 UTC 2015

I watched the NZI team try to complete the work from 5000 block (taylor)
East on Riverdale Road.

Well done, and very professional despite the rudeness and stupidity of
drivers.

I am aghast at the drivers and the lack of attention to construction
crew members.  I am aghast at the utter selfishness of the drivers
blocking intersections and hosing up traffic.

At least one ambulance run was able to get through and to its
destinaiton without incident.

The bus drivers, both metro and the local, were exceptionally
professional despite the rudeness and impatience of drivers.

Again, well done NZI.
bob smith
5001 riverdale road