[RP TownTalk] Income Inequality: Count the Trees

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 14:25:59 UTC 2015

I am all for the trees as well and I like the article.  I am not sure that tree density increases wealth, but it sure does make it easier to breathe.  That said, I often wonder why we, as a town, allowed 30 acres of trees to be mown down on the Cafritz property and no one cried out "save the trees".  It just baffles me.  I guess those trees were worthless or the wrong kind to save, or they just weren't what we wanted or on and on....However, a tree is a tree and it does give off oxygen and that's what we need to breathe.

Audrey Bragg, Broker
Gerrety & Bragg Real Estate, Inc.
301-277-1111 office
301-351-4222 cell