[RP TownTalk] Income Inequality: Count the Trees

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:11:43 UTC 2015

Two data points that counter the main finding are just that: 2 data points.
It didn't say tree density was a "perfect indicator", rather just that it
was a "good indicator". There are *obviously* other factors that predict
income, and I don't think the author of the study would dispute that fact.

The article to which I linked listed lot size as the main reason for the
difference in tree density.

All that said, I'm with Andrew. I like trees, and want as many as can grow
on my relatively small lot (my income notwithstanding). :-)

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families