[RP TownTalk] Upholstery / Slipcover help?

Analise Lipari aclipari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:14:43 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to either have a new slipcover made for my grandmother's
vintage couch (great bones, "interesting" brown and orange upholstery) or
possibly invest in having it reupholstered. Anyone have tips on folks I can
contact in the Riverdale / Hyattsville area who specialize in this kind of
thing? Businesses, individuals, etc. Thanks!

--
*"When we love, we strive to become better than we are. When we strive to
become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too." --