[RP TownTalk] Upholstery / Slipcover help?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:34:25 UTC 2015

Analise -
Hi! We just yesterday made arrangements with Curtis at Wilford Upholstery (4503
Buchanan St., wilfordsupholstery at yahoo.com) to overhaul and reupholster our
dining room chairs.  It'll be a few weeks before we see the results, of
course, but he came recommended by several folks on a Hyattsville email
list.