[RP TownTalk] Upholstery / Slipcover help?

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 16:04:30 UTC 2015

HI Analise,
I have been using Rollins Upholstery for over 30 years.  He did my antique sofa 2/3 times.  My three love seats and my 2 wing chairs.  Some only once and some twice.  Obviously I love this guy and the work he does.  His father was my original upholsterer and now the son operates the business.  They are wonderful, caring, and listen to what you want.  They go out of their way to make you happy and do a good job.  I would never use anyone else.  They are located on Rhode Island Ave. NE DC in Brookland/Michigan park area.
John Rollins, Rollins Upholstery  202-529-6220  John's cell is 301-706-2235.  If you call him, tell him I said Hi.  I feel like he's family.
Audrey Bragg

Audrey Bragg, Broker
Gerrety & Bragg Real Estate, Inc.
301-277-1111 office