[RP TownTalk] Native Plants Still Available!

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 12:03:28 UTC 2015

(Sorry about the cross-post)

Thank you to
everyone who helped make the Hyattsville Elementary School PTA 6th
Annual Native Plant Sale a great success. If you weren’t able to make the sale,
there’s still a chance to get some fantastic plants for your garden. Anyone
interested in purchasing plants can contact me directly and we’ll arrange a
time for you to stop by, browse, and buy. The list of currently available
plants follows. Thank you.

Bart Lawrence

Hyattsville,
MD

prices range
from $3 to $12; cash or check payments accepted)

Sensitive fern

Christmas
fern

marsh fern