[RP TownTalk] Historic Hyattsville House Tour Today 5/17/15

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Sun May 17 10:58:39 UTC 2015

Good Morning all,

The forecast indicates an overcast sky (great for walking the tour
route) and no rain until later tonight. So below our last reminder for
today's house tour, we look forward to seeing you all along the tour and
at the picnic. A big thank you to our home owners and the many helping
hands that made this year's tour possible.

Gloria for the HPA Bord

*HPA's Historic Hyattsville House Tour
*Sunday, May 17, 2015**
*1-5pm starting at the at the City of Hyattsville’s Municipal Building*
4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781.

Tickets will be *$15 the day of the tour*.
Personal Checks and cash ONLY, thank you

*For all more information please e-mail HPA at
hpahyattsville at hotmail.com <mailto:hpahyattsville at hotmail.com> or call**
301.699.5440
*

*Gloria