[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Road Construction 6 AM Saturday Morning.

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sat May 30 10:49:27 UTC 2015

Does anyone know what the schedule for road work on Riverdale Road is?
I was surprised when I was awoken at 6 today to the sound of pavement
drilling

Does someone in the town government receive information on this sort of
work?
Does that road work schedule become available to the citizenry in
advance somewhere?

I do understand the work has to be done, I am just wondering who is
informed post
facto vice having the entire foundation shaken with absolutely no prior
warning.

Rev Dr Bob Smith
5001 Riverdale Road