[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Road Construction 6 AM Saturday Morning.

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:36:58 UTC 2015

Bob,

I knew and please accept my apology for not having made sure that
neighboring residents were informed that the work was about to
commence--certainly fliers should have been provided.

Also work is not to commence until 7 AM and this will be corrected in the
future.

The work is more complicated and expensive than usual street
repair/replacement.  Because of the bus traffic at the corner of Taylor and
Riverdale strengthened "pads" are being placed under the road so that when
resurfaced the road will have a reasonably long life span.

The work is being done on the weekend because of the fact that the school
year has been extended to late into June this year that there is almost no
break between the regular school year and the beginning of summer
school/activities.

Again, my apologies for not insuring notification was sent out.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland