[RP TownTalk] Strong smell of Petroleum products Riverdale Rd and Taylor Rd area

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:42:27 UTC 2015

Yikes! Have you called the police or fire department? That sounds worthy of
a 911 call or at least a direct call (301-927-4343 for non-emergency calls
to the police, 301.883.7707 for the fire department).

We had a neighbor a while back who was doing car repairs on our street and
dumping gasoline in the gutters. The fire department cleaned it up - it is
toxic waste.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families