[RP TownTalk] Town takes legal action to stop 7-Eleven

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:45:40 UTC 2015

Mayor Archer, thanks so much for not only the update, but also for your
work to bring us to this point.  I'm thrilled that, despite the Planning
Board not hearing the flaws in the 7-11 application, the Town Council did
-- and is taking appropriate action.

I would definitely appreciate updates along the way, as I'm sure other
neighbors would.  Everyone who signed us as a person of record with the
Planning Board should have received a notice of this appeal in the mail on
Friday or Saturday.  If anyone did not receive the notice and is interested
in seeing it, I'm happy to scan and email a copy to folks as needed...

Onward,

-Heather