[RP TownTalk] Question - homeless people

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 11:18:51 UTC 2015

 Audrey and Heather, thanks for the suggestions and letting me know the woman's name.  I've also given her a few dollars when I can and when I've asked her if she's ok, she gives me the sweetest smile and says she's fine.   Yes, I  KNOW there's lots of homeless out there, yes I KNOW we can't change the world, yes I KNOW many people are on the streets because of their own actions - but when you see one little woman outside every day like she was at 5:15 this morning, sitting all wrapped up in a chair,  it does get to you.  (at least it does, me).  I don't know what my life might hold in store somewhere down the line, so I try to help others as best I can.  Sorry, I didn't mean to stir up a controversy, just wondered if anyone had any ideas.