[RP TownTalk] Pepco Tree Program

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 3 14:09:51 UTC 2016

Wow Al Spain, you suddenly made me recall Al Camus' discussion of
Sisyphus but with a set of sticks rather than a rock! Seriously great
description! Thank you for helping me manage my expectations, and
perhaps contain my disappointment.

If the same happens here, I will consider planting the box too.
Thanks again, this is great but sad information.
bob smith