[RP TownTalk] Roofing and siding rec

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:36:58 UTC 2016

Hi Amy,

We had a crazy roof leak that turned out to be due to the walnut leaves
that fell onto our roof, and released a chemical that created tiny pinholes
in the flashing. After months of flooding, we replacing the flashing and
coated it with something (I have no idea what) that resists whatever
chemical is in those walnut leaves. At last the leaks have stopped. The
person who finally figured it out was Dale Suder. (240) 508-4879. Tell him
I sent you. He's a great guy!

We've also hired Doug Honkala to help us out many times over the years.
He's very smart and has helped with countless repairs that have helped us
keep our house in great condition. We love Doug!! (301) 537-7392.

Doug is local to Riverdale Park. Dale is in College Park. So you are also
supporting local businesses if you use either of them.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families