[RP TownTalk] Roofing and siding rec

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 14:33:05 UTC 2016

Amy,
We've used S&K Roofing twice for two large siding and window projects.  They do quality work at a reasonable price and they're from MD.
AndrewRavenswood Rd.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Sarah Wayland<sarah.wayland at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi Amy,
We had a crazy roof leak that turned out to be due to the walnut leaves that fell onto our roof, and released a chemical that created tiny pinholes in the flashing. After months of flooding, we replacing the flashing and coated it with something (I have no idea what) that resists whatever chemical is in those walnut leaves. At last the leaks have stopped. The person who finally figured it out was Dale Suder. (240) 508-4879. Tell him I sent you. He's a great guy!
We've also hired Doug Honkala to help us out many times over the years. He's very smart and has helped with countless repairs that have helped us keep our house in great condition. We love Doug!! (301) 537-7392.
Doug is local to Riverdale Park. Dale is in College Park. So you are also supporting local businesses if you use either of them.
-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families