[RP TownTalk] Children in the street

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 23:36:15 UTC 2016

I just drove up and down Ravenswood.  Going up, a child came out from between cars on a tricycle/or some such wheeled thing.  Of course when I see children I slow down to about 2mph.  So, I am asking that the parents of these children in the 4700 block of Ravenswood Rd, please supervise their children and please keep them out of the road.  If an emergency vehicle came down, or a car going the speedlimit doesn't see them we could have a tradgedy.  When I drove back down after I did my errands, they were all playing In the road.  I blew my horn and told them to get out of the road, but they just ignored me.
Audrey bragg