[RP TownTalk] Community Dialogue for Healing

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon marsha4ward1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:39:21 UTC 2016

Thank you to the all the residents, council members and our police chief
who participated in our community dialogue on Saturday.  A special thank
you to our facilitator Abby Kiesa who did a great job in leading the
discussion. There were approximately 30 participants who shared personal
experiences and discussed topics related to our hope for the future of our
community; safety and trust within our community and policing in our
community.

The goal was not to find solutions within our 2-hour window--it was to
start, what I hope will become, a series of conversations surrounding each
of these topics that will eventually lead to concrete solutions.
Therefore, if you were unable to participate on Saturday, I strongly
encourage you to join us during our future discussions (date to be
determined).

If you would like to join the conversation prior to our next meeting,
please send me a separate e-mail and I will add you to the group's e-mail
list.

Best,
Marsha
Councilwoman Marsha Dixon, Esq.