[RP TownTalk] Looking for reliable Doggy Daycare

Patricia patricia.moore at 4dchomes.com
Mon Aug 1 21:40:49 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone, Need someone wonderful to take care of my 7month old hound, boxer mix Coffee.  He is a really great dog. Please let me know if you know anyone that has a fenced in backyard and will love him for me until Saturday.  He is very lovable, potties outside, but has lots of energy and loves other nice dogs. Thanks so much for helping! Patricia
Sent from my iPhone