[RP TownTalk] Fwd: ATTN RPAC MEMBERS AND FRIENDS: HARBOR WINDS THE FEATURED BAND FOR WEEK THREE OF THE SUMMER PATIO CONCERT SERIES @ 7 P.M., WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3 AT TOWN CENTER MARKET LOCATED AT 4705 QUEENSBURY ROAD IN RIVERDALE PARK (MD)

Ken Laureys laureys.ken at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:12:27 UTC 2016

Ken Laureys
301-661-6682
Laureys.Ken at Gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samuel Williams <scribenoir at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 5:26 PM
Subject: ATTN RPAC MEMBERS AND FRIENDS: HARBOR WINDS THE FEATURED BAND FOR
WEEK THREE OF THE SUMMER PATIO CONCERT SERIES @ 7 P.M., WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3
AT TOWN CENTER MARKET LOCATED AT 4705 QUEENSBURY ROAD IN RIVERDALE PARK (MD)
To: Samuel Williams <scribenoir at gmail.com>

     IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR! The University of Maryland School of Music
(UMDSM) and Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC) are proud to announce the
third week of the 2016 Summer Patio Concert Series continues *at 7 p.m.,
Wednesday, August 3 and will feature **newly formed Harbor Winds*. The
group is made up of oboist Victoria Ritter, clarinetist Jennifer Hughson
and bassoonist Caitlin Wieners.  *.*
     The 2016 Summer Patio Concert Series is held on Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
on the patio of the Town Center Market (TCM) located at 4705 Queensbury Rd,
Riverdale Park, MD (20737)
NOTE: The concerts will be held from 7 - 8 p.m., every Wednesday until
September
21.
     Please join us for another summer of great music. Be sure to enjoy the
wide variety of craft beer and wine TCM offers during the performances.

     If you have any questions, please contact Samuel Williams, Jr. at (909)
380-4231 or via email at scribenoir at gmail.c <scribenoir at gmail.com>om

--
*Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then
ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people, for all the earth

*Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been to
stand taller than you ever were.*
*-- Livelifehappy.com*

*Samuel Williams, Jr.*
*scribenoir at gmail.com* <scribenoir at gmail.com>
*c (909) 380-4231 <%28909%29%20380-4231>*