[RP TownTalk] Final chance for FREE Jazz on the Lawn tonight at Riversdale!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Aug 17 18:11:14 UTC 2016

Hi, all!

Summer might be in its waning weeks, but there's still plenty of time to have some fun! Join us tonight, Wednesday, August 17,  for the final Jazz on the Lawn concert of the summer. Gina deSimone & the Moaners<http://www.ginadesimone.com/> serve as tonight's entertainment and kick things off at 7pm. Staff are keeping an eye on the weather, but if we do get storms, the concert will move inside - along with your picnics! Take advantage of one more concert Wednesday to purchase discounted growlers & wine at Town Center Market - just say "Rosalie" at checkout!

This might be the last jazz concert, but if music's your thing, be sure to join the Riversdale Chamber Music Society, in partnership with the UMD School of Music, on select Sundays this fall for more FREE concerts! There's plenty of other good stuff coming down the pike at the museum, too. Check out our calendar here - https://issuu.com/pgparks/docs/riversdale_jul-dec_2016_flipbook/1.

We hope to see you tonight!

Cheers,
Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com<mailto:Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com> | history.pgparks.com<http://history.pgparks.com/sites_and_museums/Riversdale_House_Museum.htm>
301.864.0420 | fax 301.927.3498
Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/RiversdaleMuseum> | Sign up for Riversdale's e-list!<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=rx4axyiab&p=oi&m=1108931018481> | View Our Calendar of Events<http://bit.ly/1Tp1iR7>