[RP TownTalk] Holiday Events this Weekend

annbwass at aol.com annbwass at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 17:38:06 UTC 2016

Just a reminder that the trolley will be stopping at the Riversdale Mansion and we will have staff and volunteers on hand for FREE self-guided tours of the first floor from 6 to 8 pm. The Riversdale shop will also be open.
This is the Mansion's holiday gift to the town.

Ann Wass
Riversdale House Museum