[RP TownTalk] Holiday Events this Weekend

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Dec 14 13:43:33 UTC 2016

Holiday Events
Mark your calendars and plan to join us!

  *   December 17, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Children's Holiday Party with Santa at Town Hall
  *   December 17, 2016 from 12 noon to 8:00 p.m. - Holiday Market/Festival of Lights at Town Center

Toys for Tots
The Town will be participating in Toys for Tots again this year. If you would like to help families in our community, please deliver new and unwrapped toys to Town Hall by Friday, December 16.

Town Hall Hat and Glove Tree
The Town of Riverdale Park will be collecting new hats and gloves to decorate the tree at Town Hall. The hats and gloves will be donated to organizations in our community.

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park