[RP TownTalk] HomeServe Warranty from WSSC

S.C. Lamphier s.lamphier at outlook.com
Wed Dec 14 18:35:17 UTC 2016

While I do not live in Riverdale, I found that my homeowner’s insurance provides the same coverage as the HomeServe Warranty, at a very minimal supplemental cost.  You may want to check with your agent and at least compare coverages and costs.  Frankly it bothers me (my water usage is the WSSC minimum) that my quarterly invoice increased by 32% because WSSC added yet another fee to cover costs that should have been built into our fees for years.