[RP TownTalk] RP Festival of Lights & Holiday Market Events

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:28:07 UTC 2016

Hi folks,
It's that time of year again and we're cranking up the festival machine.
For this Saturday, we will have the following events during the festival:

Noon to 8 PM: Great local artists, artisans and food
Lineup includes:
Denis Marie Painting Various Media
Mystic Water Soap Artisan Soaps
A Little Pottery Asian style pottery
Susannah Fields-Kuehl Fine art, prints and gifts
Delia Michajluk - Artist Various Media
Christiane Designs Knit goods
Under the Mountain Steampunk jewelry
Eric Leland Manufactory Custom stationary, etc.
Godet Furniture Woodworking
Mystic Water Soaps A world of hand made soaps & personal care products
Chunky & Friends Books, tshirts, etc.
christmas Tree Village Fresh off the farm
I Confect Baked goods & nuts
Profusions of Glass Fused Glass Jewelry & Objects
Dimitri Olive Oil Olive oil & olive products
Stone Hearth Bakery Artisan bakery
Zeke's Coffee of DC Small batch roasted coffees
American Field Service
Aunt Emily's Doll House
El Taco Loco Mexican food
Roy & RT's Kitchen & Garden Homemade soups & other food straight from the
garden
Mad Mud Studio Practical & beautiful pottery
Musachio Produce
Cat's Paw Farm

Noon to 8 PM: Local live music!
12 1245 PM Chris Ousley of Bumper Jacksons 1 145 PM Rodeo Motel 2 245 PM
Rick Franklin 3 345 PM Jacob Panic 4 445 PM Wild Anacostias 5 545 PM Brulee
6 645 PM Miles Spicer 7 745 PM Marianna Previti

Here's a concurrent event @ Bob Harper Books -
2PM Sharp - Public Art Walk through Riverdale Park via Justin Fair -
Hyattsville CEC

Santa Visits:
North Pole sent us a text that on Saturday, our Euro American Santa is
coming at 2 PM, African American Santa is coming at 3 PM, and Latino Santa
comes @ 4 PM. All Santa related activities stop by 455 PM.

Caroling trolleys: 540 PM to 740 PM with a mini-tour to Riversdale Mansion.

This project comes to you through Town of Riverdale Park & Riverdale Park
Farmers Market.

Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Ph: 3015865973 <(301)%20586-5973>