[RP TownTalk] Meet and Welcome New Town Manager: TONIGHT, December 19 at 7:30 PM (Town Hall)

Leslie Plant lesliegailplant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:35:14 UTC 2016

The Not On Our Watch group, over in Hyattsville, is organizing another sign
printing of their  "Our Community Welcomes ..." yard sign. You can see a
photo of it on their FB page and put in an order should you want one for
your yard, too.

https://www.facebook.com/notonourwatchhq/posts/980961365370670

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Jessica Barnes <jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov