[RP TownTalk] Aging Bridge

Marilyn Schoppet marilyn at schoppet.net
Fri Feb 26 14:44:25 UTC 2016

Hello to you all!

Please tell me what you know about the status of the rebuilding of the
bridge on the 5000 block of Riverdale RD just next to Riverdale Elementary
School before you reach Taylor RD heading West.

It is literally falling apart!  I've called around and between the State,
County, and Town, no one seems to know anything about it nor are they aware
of who is responsible for its upkeep.  Everyone uses this bridge, including
buses and heavy duty trucks, police and emergency vehicles.

Please let me know what you know!

*Marilyn Schoppet*
*Riverdale RD*